But! This week I am cooking again, just in time for a cold winter storm.
- mushroom taco night
- white bean rosemary soup, with no-knead bread and green salad
- a lal dal (red lentil curry) with jasmine rice and roasted brussels sprouts
- posole verde; a vegetarian version with mushrooms, tomatillos, poblano peppers, hominy.... so very good.
- potato leek soup (my comfort soup), aloo samosas (filled with peas and mashed potatoes; the kids will help make these), and possibly smoothies.
- shakshuka, from this recipe: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2013/02/shakshuka-recipe-eggs/. It looks perfect for me when I'm eating alone. It's a spicy tomato sauce with poached eggs.