Meals this week:
- lentil soup from the Barefoot Contessa. I need to use up celery, leeks, and carrots! At least two meals worth here.
- beans sauteed with onion and garlic, with greens (Swiss Chard), and fried sausage rounds (Field Roast). Another use of leftover sausage and CSA greens.
- avocado sushi. Saving this for when the little one can eat again; she loves avocado.
- falafel. Probably will serve in pita or tortillas, with hummus and avocado.
- tacos with mushrooms. Another easy popular dinner.
I'm also going to make some sprouted quinoa tabbouleh (Clean Food cookbook) to use up CSA parsley, and will do more sauteed grated zucchini with baked eggs for lunch. Today I also made a salad nicoise of a sort, based around blanched green and yellow beans and potatoes. Yummy!