My plans include:
- creole hoppin' jean, with chips and guac, plus braised romano beans with chard and leeks and garlic.
- mushroom and cauliflower pot pie with olive biscuit crust. Salad?
- vegan ramen attempt #1. Trying out a grilled ramen recipe from the Post Punk Kitchen. It looks very edible.
- posole verde (vegan) with mushrooms. An old favorite, and spur of the moment, as I saw both tomatillos and the poblano peppers at the grocery store this week. I'll probably use the slow cooker, despite using canned hominy and beans; the flavor is just so good with the slow cooking.
- breakfast for dinner, as the kids love pancakes and I love home fries.
- snack plate! Such a big hit with the kids.