My plans this week include:
- eggplant and bread crumb fettuccine, green salad.
- spinach and black bean burrito bowl, corn chips
- white beans in sherry-bread crumb gravy, sauteed greens, mashed potatoes
- lentils and rice with caramelized onions with spiced pita crisps
- sweet potato hash with veggies
I've been exploring the sweets section in the cookbook. The chai snickerdoodles are a huge hit, and I was happy to see the chocolate chunk cherry mini loaves in there. They are fantastic reheated, sort of a molten chocolate cake. The maple bran blueberry muffin is good, but I need to use a different maple flavoring, mine was too strong. Today I tried the giant oatmeal raisin cookies; they are the chewy sweet variety. Nice with tea!