My plans include:
- cajun hoppin' jean, cause it's yummy and easy and we both love it. We eat it with chips and guac and hot sauce and roasted sweet potatoes and maybe something green.
- curried peanut sauce tofu and kale bowl. Cause we're vegan. And it is really really good. Also I have a bunch of kale to use up.
- tempeh meatballs and spaghetti. New recipe, I usually make beanballs, but this sounds interesting. It includes pasta, so the kids are happy.
- mushroom potato tofu stew with miso gravy. An old favorite from Isa, so very good as leftovers. Brussels sprouts on the side.
- no-bake energy balls (peanut butter, oats, honey, coconut, chia, etc)
- quick pickled beets for salads
- vegan blondies cause I need more temptation
- fermented mustard, if I can find some seeds... maybe a trip to Penzeys is in order
- smoothies all over the place, and popcorn. The kids like both, and popcorn is a whole grain. :-)