- teriyaki chicken with steamed rice and roasted cauliflower
- longinisa (a type of Filipino sausage), gyoza, steamed rice, roasted caulifower, and edamame
- shrimp tacos with mango cole slaw and roasted corn on the cob, mango for dessert
- chicken cilantro burgers and sweet potato fries
- chicken tinola (chicken and ginger soup with papaya) with steamed rice
- slow cooker black bean and beef chili
Tomorrow is a leftover night. Friday is a picnic dinner. And I'll hopefully have the next few meals planned by Saturday.
Also, I made a huge batch of iced coffee. It was easy. I'm addicted. Bye, bye Starbucks.