Last week's plan:
- Creole hoppin' jean, over two dinners. Once with spicy cauliflower, once with collards sauteed with mirin. Plus chips and hot sauce and beer.
- pasta with tempeh meatballs, fennel orange salad. I seem to be the only person eating this salad anymore, but I don't care. More for me!
- potato leek soup, bread.
- breakfast burritos, with potatoes, mushrooms, peppers, onions, guac.
- sweet potato hash with eggs
- broccoli tofu stir fry with rice
This week's plan:
- mapo tofu with rice, roasted seaweed, roasted brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes
- chana masala (chickpea tomato curry), rice, spicy cauliflower
- pasta: spaghetti with garlic, pine-nuts, and sun dried tomatoes
- chickpea cutlets, potatoes (either smashed or English jacket roasted), cabbage slaw
- veggie soup (to use up the odds and ends and turnips), homemade bread