Last week we ate:
- olive walnut brussels sprouts pasta (delicious! From Isa Does It)
- pasta e ceci (a chickpea tomato sauce, all in one pot). Tasty.
- split pea soup, homemade honey oat bread.
- kale apple soup. Sweet and kale-y, but not bad. Grilled cheese sandwiches, English jacket potatoes.
- spaghetti pie, from Honest Pretzels.
- rye toasting bread with cherries and pumpkin seeds. I like it, but it is very strong in molasses.
- sweet potato hash with veggies.
This week's plans include:
- spaghetti with eggplant and bread crumbs, fennel orange salad.
- pineapple fried rice (Simple Suppers, from Moosewood)
- cauliflower mushroom pot pie with olive biscuit crust. Brussels sprouts.
- more honey oat bread
- curried peanut sauce kale tofu bowl, roasted sweet potatoes.
- sweet potato hash with kale.