This past week, we ate:
- leek potato soup, no-knead bread
- pasta night: sun dried tomato pine-nut garlic with spaghetti, green salad
- hoppin' jean, with guac and hot sauce and chips, plus fennel orange salad
- curried peanut sauce bowl with kale and tofu and rice
- waffles (wholesome waffles from Isa Does It), roasted purple potatoes with onions and herbs, smoothies. The waffles were pretty good; they have oats and wheat germ and flax seed in them, so they have a nice texture. Kids were split. I like them with some maple syrup.
- snack plate/leftover night, with English jacket potatoes, simple fried rice (scallions and scrambled egg), etc.