Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tiffanie: this week's menu (and last weeks)

Hmm, spring break seems to have interrupted my menu posting. I thought I'd done this already! So, last week we ate... leek and potato soup, green salads, sweet potato hash with kale and spring onions and oyster mushrooms, spicy cauliflower chickpea curry soup, roasted butternut squash with rice chickpea pilaf... can't remember what else.

This week's plans:

  • leftover leek and potato soup, with chickpea flour rosemary flatbread, green salad and steamed artichokes.
  • tempeh salad in a wrap. Need something else here, maybe a fruit salad.
  • Creole Hoppin' Jean, with corn chips and sauteed chard.
  • sweet potato hash for me on husband-works-late-night
  • we're going out to eat one night (daughter has late class)
  • some broccoli grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids.
I'm doing well against the CSA onslaught, though I still have a black radish and a daikon radish, plus random beets and turnips and celery roots rolling about. I'll try and slip them into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment