This week's plans:
- leftover leek and potato soup, with chickpea flour rosemary flatbread, green salad and steamed artichokes.
- tempeh salad in a wrap. Need something else here, maybe a fruit salad.
- Creole Hoppin' Jean, with corn chips and sauteed chard.
- sweet potato hash for me on husband-works-late-night
- we're going out to eat one night (daughter has late class)
- some broccoli grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids.
I'm doing well against the CSA onslaught, though I still have a black radish and a daikon radish, plus random beets and turnips and celery roots rolling about. I'll try and slip them into things.