Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tiffanie: this week's menu

So hot this week! I'm trying to minimize the cooking, especially the baking...

My plans include:

  • pasta with eggplant and sausages (bumped from last week), green salad (I have so much lettuce right now!)
  • taco night, with fried mushrooms and lots of fixings
  • chickpea cutlets, with roasted sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts, and mustard sauce.
  • lentils and rice with caramelized onions and spiced pita crisps, cabbage slaw.
  • sweet potato hash with veggies
  • baked oatmeal for breakfast
I made shakshouka on Friday night, as a little date night dinner. Some fresh tomatoes, some canned, lots of spices, chopped kale... it was really tasty. I poached eggs in it for myself, and fried up a Field Roast sausage for the husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment