My plans include:
- pasta with eggplant and sausages (bumped from last week), green salad (I have so much lettuce right now!)
- taco night, with fried mushrooms and lots of fixings
- chickpea cutlets, with roasted sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts, and mustard sauce.
- lentils and rice with caramelized onions and spiced pita crisps, cabbage slaw.
- sweet potato hash with veggies
- baked oatmeal for breakfast
I made shakshouka on Friday night, as a little date night dinner. Some fresh tomatoes, some canned, lots of spices, chopped kale... it was really tasty. I poached eggs in it for myself, and fried up a Field Roast sausage for the husband.