Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tiffanie: this week's menu

It feels like autumn to me! I'm pulling recipes from Veganomicon and Clean Food this week, plus trying out a dressing from Vegan Lunch Box.

The plan includes:

  • roasted pepper and corn bisque, polenta fries, maybe some fresh honey oat bread?
  • udon with shiitake mushrooms and kale
  • lentil apple walnut loaf. This is good for two dinners, and possibly a sandwich, too. One night we'll have mashed potatoes and a green salad. I want to try a dressing recipe that is billed as a miracle for kids -- it is sweeter than most dressings, I think. Another dinner we might have roasted veggies or mac and cheese, or both...
  • pasta with eggplant parm (my vegan invention with layers of eggplant and arrabiata sauce, no cheese).
  • banana bread, as I seem to have purchased too many ripe bananas, and our smoothie consumption is low.
  • popcorn balls, with pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and cranberries and raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment