The plan includes:
- roasted pepper and corn bisque, polenta fries, maybe some fresh honey oat bread?
- udon with shiitake mushrooms and kale
- lentil apple walnut loaf. This is good for two dinners, and possibly a sandwich, too. One night we'll have mashed potatoes and a green salad. I want to try a dressing recipe that is billed as a miracle for kids -- it is sweeter than most dressings, I think. Another dinner we might have roasted veggies or mac and cheese, or both...
- pasta with eggplant parm (my vegan invention with layers of eggplant and arrabiata sauce, no cheese).
- banana bread, as I seem to have purchased too many ripe bananas, and our smoothie consumption is low.
- popcorn balls, with pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and cranberries and raisins.