Plans for this week include:
- the above lemon-thyme fava beans with mushrooms, plus garlicky thyme tempeh. And maybe mustard greens or wild rice.
- creamy potato leek soup. Venturing away from Julia Child's awesome recipe to try Isa's. It has cashews in it! Also making no-knead bread, I miss it.
- hearty beany chili (also from Isa). It looks solid, has lentils to make it extra hearty. Also cornbread muffins.
- taco night, with mushrooms and whatever else is on hand.
- chickpea cutlets with mustard caper gravy, mashed potatoes, greens or broccoli.
I have ever so many turnips from my CSA box to use... the winter session is over after next week, then a month off before the spring session starts, so I'll have time to use them. I'm thinking of trying some stews/curries.