This week's plans include:
- curried peanut sauce bowl (knocked over from last week). So yummy. Lots of rice, tofu, and kale.
- broccoli tofu stir fry. A big hit with the kids, they eat it all.
- pasta night: spicy slurpy sauce (an Isa recipe), beanballs, greens, some Field Roast sausage for the kids since they don't like beanballs, steamed artichokes.
- pizza night. Did this last week with homemade dough and lots of olives. Was easy and fun for everyone. Lots of leftovers to use up for this, plus I need to make some tofu ricotta.
- sweet potato hash and eggs (for the night without the strict vegan)
- taco night with mushrooms.
- sushi night -- mostly an excuse to eat lots of seaweed, rice, and avocados. So much cheaper than taking my rapacious children to a restaurant.