- pasta night: sun dried tomato pine nut garlic spaghetti. So yummy.
- lentil apple walnut loaf (go vegans!), with baked potatoes. Great as a sandwich filling, it turns out.
- potato tofu mushroom stew with miso gravy, over rice. Homemade honey-oat bread. Lovely as grilled cheese sandwiches.
- massur dal and carrot soup. Very spicy and warming. Leftover bread. Spicy stir fried cauliflower, some green... either brussel sprouts or chard.
- sweet potato hash with kale and eggs.
- pizza night; make your own pizza.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Tiffanie: this week's menu
The plans this week include (or have included, as I'm late writing this):