Plans for this week:
- cabbage vegetable soup (lots of white wine!), baguette.
- baja tempeh tacos with fried mushrooms and fixings.
- massur dal and carrot soup, bread, roasted brussels sprouts.
- broccoli tofu stir fry, onion pancakes, rice. Smoothies?
- black eyed peas with collard greens, over noodles, plus leftover Field Roast chipotle sausage.
- popcorn balls, with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cranberries, currants.
- musubi... trying to figure out what to fill it with. My Vegan Lunch Box cookbook says either pickled plum or peanut butter.
- pumpkin cranberry scones
- kale sauteed with red onion
- roasted cauliflower
- quick pickled fennel
I actually planned on Saturday, so I'm actually a bit short on meals for the week, as I've done the cabbage soup and the black eyed peas already. Tonight will be the tacos... the soup is probably a two-nighter, but I need to plan more meals. Maybe a breakfast for dinner, with biscuits and gravy, or pancakes. And rosemary roasted potatoes, of course.