Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tiffanie: this week's menu

Skipped last week due to lots of restaurant eating during a family visit. The CSA season is over, and the winter season doesn't start until next week, so I've got a chance to empty my fridge, yay!

Plans for this week:

  • cabbage vegetable soup (lots of white wine!), baguette.
  • baja tempeh tacos with fried mushrooms and fixings.
  • massur dal and carrot soup, bread, roasted brussels sprouts.
  • broccoli tofu stir fry, onion pancakes, rice. Smoothies?
  • black eyed peas with collard greens, over noodles, plus leftover Field Roast chipotle sausage.
Extras:
  • popcorn balls, with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cranberries, currants.
  • musubi... trying to figure out what to fill it with. My Vegan Lunch Box cookbook says either pickled plum or peanut butter.
  • pumpkin cranberry scones
  • kale sauteed with red onion
  • roasted cauliflower
  • quick pickled fennel
I actually planned on Saturday, so I'm actually a bit short on meals for the week, as I've done the cabbage soup and the black eyed peas already. Tonight will be the tacos... the soup is probably a two-nighter, but I need to plan more meals. Maybe a breakfast for dinner, with biscuits and gravy, or pancakes. And rosemary roasted potatoes, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment