Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tiffanie: this week's menu

Oh, it is hot. And I am tired. But! I looked through a cookbook I have, Vegan Lunch Box, and was somewhat inspired by it.

This week:

  • leftover lentils and rice with caramelized onions and spiced pita crisps. This time, not so much berbere spice on the pita. So very spicy! Also Japanese spinach salad to use up my CSA spinach, and possibly some vegan Field Roast sausages I have leftover in the fridge from pasta night.
  • picnic in the park: hummus and carrot/cucumber sticks, falafel wraps, potato salad (with CSA new potatoes), cherries, chocolate chip cookies.
  • bok choy cashew saute, rice, onion pancakes, cabbage slaw.
  • massur dal and carrot soup (it has coconut milk!), empanadas, green salad.
Other things I want to make:
  • full meal muffins (filled with flax, bananas, zucchini, molasses, etc)
  • fennel cucumber salad (will have to drag out the mandoline)
  • cheesy roasted chickpeas

No comments:

Post a Comment