Plans for this week include:
- popcorn balls, since we never did it last week
- broccoli with cheddar cheese. The kids love this, but I prefer it on toast with mustard. To each her own.
- pumpkin soup, with homemade walnut-cherry bread, and salad. I bought a lovely Kabocha squash for this from a harvest festival.
- lal dal (lentil curry) over rice, with beet salad and pita crisps.
- tempeh shepherd's pie, green salad.
- garlic tomato soup, perhaps with some ravioli in it.
- sweet potato and veggie hash with eggs.
- spaghetti and beanballs, as a backup meal.
What do you feel like eating these days?