This week's plans include:
- pumpkin soup! With either homemade bread or fresh bagels. And green salad.
- spaghetti and beanballs, green salad.
- Field Roast sausages in buns, with fried onions and peppers, and roasted sweet potato wedges. Strangely, the kids love the Italian sausages, despite their "spiciness". Gateway to spice?
- sweet potato hash, as always. It is especially good with peppers.
- for snacks, popcorn balls (still haven't made them this month!), no-bake energy balls (boy is in a growth spurt), and cookies (boy is asking for the chocolate-chip recipe without the chips, I'm angling to try out a snickerdoodle recipe).
I'm a bit short for the week on meals, but something will suggest itself, either with the new CSA box or when I peek at a cookbook...