Monday, November 11, 2013

Tiffanie: this week's menu

Oh, it is getting cold! I caught a head cold this weekend, so I'm going to slack off a bit this week and make easy meals.

The plans are:

  • broccoli tofu stir fry (uses up 2/3 of my CSA broccoli this week), rice, roasted seaweed, apples.
  • enchilada casserole, pushed to this week from last week. Making this one today. It's complicated -- roasted potatoes, a tomato sauce, a bunch of sauteed onions and mushrooms, and a blender cashew-cream, all layered with the corn tortillas. I think it sounds yummy! I have guac on hand, and maybe my little CSA avocados will ripen enough for the leftovers...
  • pasta with Field Roast sausages and greens.
  • chickpea and bok choy saute with toasted cashews. Last minute addition, for the night with the least amount of free time, since this is a super fast meal.
  • sweet potato hash with eggs for my solo dinner. Someday I'll return to rafts with baked eggs or spicy tomato sauce, but right now this is my go-to.
  • oatmeal raisin cookies. I ran out of brown rice syrup! Shocking! :-) But I restocked, so I can make these awesome cookies again.
What are you making with your fall veggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment