My plans for the week include:
- my trusty tofu potato mushroom stew with miso gravy. Over pasta or brown rice. With something on the side... kale? brussels sprouts?
- pumpkin soup (really, kabocha) with homemade bread, and chives. Maybe grilled cheese on the side? Kids love that.
- lal dal over jasmine rice, spiced pita crisps (love these!), something green on the side.
- sweet potato hash with red pepper (yay, farmer's market!) and eggs.
- tacos with butternut squash and kale and mushrooms (had something similar at the farmer's market yesterday, it was awesome). And guac!
- really tempted to make this enchilada casserole: http://www.theppk.com/2013/10/nirvana-enchilada-casserole-video/. Looks tasty! A bit more work than I have been doing these days, but it'll make at least two dinners and a lunch or three, so it's likely worth it.