My plans this week include:
- pasta with Field Roast sausages and garlic bread and green salad. Last butter lettuce and last tomatoes of the season!
- cauliflower mushroom pot pie with olive biscuit crust. Roasted brussels sprouts.
- roasted kabocha with brown rice and chickpea pilaf
- potato latkes and applesauce, pumpkin soup.
- chickpea cutlets with mustard sauce, mashed veggies
- pumpkin pie from scratch, as I have this winter luxury pumpkin staring at me. Gotta try it once...
- no-bake energy balls, for the bottomless pit that is my son.
- popcorn! Since the kids are sick, I foresee lots of movies this week.
- maple-mustard tempeh -- baked into strips, so yummy as a wrap.
- apple crisp, since I have a bunch of lovely granny smith apples. Vanilla ice cream is a must...
This is a bit more meal planning than usual, even with the day off for Chinese food, but we're eating up leftovers fast these days as lunches.