Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tiffanie: this week's menu

The Isa Does It journey continues!

My plans this week include:

  • eggplant and bread crumb fettuccine, green salad. 
  • spinach and black bean burrito bowl, corn chips
  • white beans in sherry-bread crumb gravy, sauteed greens, mashed potatoes
  • lentils and rice with caramelized onions with spiced pita crisps
  • sweet potato hash with veggies
I've been exploring the sweets section in the cookbook. The chai snickerdoodles are a huge hit, and I was happy to see the chocolate chunk cherry mini loaves in there. They are fantastic reheated, sort of a molten chocolate cake. The maple bran blueberry muffin is good, but I need to use a different maple flavoring, mine was too strong. Today I tried the giant oatmeal raisin cookies; they are the chewy sweet variety. Nice with tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment