This week's plans include;
- taco night
- sushi night (just avocado/fried sweet potatoes, plus some miso soup)
- Harira soup, plus olive oil bread and salad. The soup is Moroccan, I think, and has eggplant and tomatoes and chickpeas and angel hair pasta... it seems very hearty and tasty.
- Mapo tofu, brown rice, cabbage slaw, onion pancakes (possibly home made)
- pesto cauliflower linguine with breaded tofu, salad
- mustard tempeh wraps (more of a lunch thing)
Lots of tofu this week, guess I'm just in the mood for it. Or lazy...
Oh, and I found frozen cherries, so I'm going to make the delicious chocolate cherry mini loaves!