Monday, May 12, 2014

Tiffanie: this week's menu

Oh, it is going to be hot this week! So I'm keeping the cooking times short.

My plans include:

  • taco night
  • mapo tofu, brown rice, roasted seaweed, green salad. Smoothies?
  • pineapple tofu fried rice
  • homemade sushi (avocado, cucumber, sweet potato), miso soup
  • cold french lentil salad, a mess of roasted veggies (cauliflower, mushrooms, eggplant, onions) and roasted wild rice/brown rice, plus pine nuts.
  • sweet potato hash, cause it never ever gets old.
  • those vegan mini omelets I never made last week (was sick all week, so the meal plan went sideways)
  • fennel orange salad -- TJs taught me this one. Chop up fennel, mix in a drained can of mandarin orange segments (chop them lightly), add some white balsamic vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper. It is my favorite way to eat fennel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment