My plans include:
- taco night
- mapo tofu, brown rice, roasted seaweed, green salad. Smoothies?
- pineapple tofu fried rice
- homemade sushi (avocado, cucumber, sweet potato), miso soup
- cold french lentil salad, a mess of roasted veggies (cauliflower, mushrooms, eggplant, onions) and roasted wild rice/brown rice, plus pine nuts.
- sweet potato hash, cause it never ever gets old.
- those vegan mini omelets I never made last week (was sick all week, so the meal plan went sideways)
- fennel orange salad -- TJs taught me this one. Chop up fennel, mix in a drained can of mandarin orange segments (chop them lightly), add some white balsamic vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper. It is my favorite way to eat fennel now.