My plans include:
- nacho night. Trying out a new vegan quesa blanco recipe, and we'll do black beans and guac and lettuce and scallions and fried mushrooms.
- vegan sloppy joes. It's a lentil base... maybe the kids will eat it? I dunno, but I'm craving some more messy tomatoey meals. Butter lettuce salad.
- peanut noodles, baked tofu, cabbage slaw... a reliable favorite.
- pasta night: I have a bunch of homemade tomato sauce left over from last week, so I want to make it into a puttanesca with lots of olives and capers.
- sweet potato hash with eggs for my solo night, since I never get tired of this with variations.
- chipotle sausage hash -- still a backup meal. It's a potato and sausage hash, with a tahini miso gravy. Sounds good to me! Maybe with pancakes or waffles?
- mini omelets. A new recipe, vegan, using tofu and chickpea flour as the base. Seems like a fun way to build wraps or sandwiches for lunch.