Sunday, May 25, 2014

Tiffanie: this week's menu

It's heating up again! I'm focusing on kid-friendly meals this week, hoping to start a slippery slope of the kids eating whatever I put on the table. One can hope!

My plans include:

  • taco night, with mushrooms and tortilla soup
  • pasta with arugula, smashed olives, and garlic. Salad and bread?
  • pancakes, roasted herbed potatoes, veg bacon, baking soda biscuits, smoothies.
  • saucy black beans, rice, chips, guac, roasted cauliflower and sweet potato, leftover tortilla soup
  • sweet potato hash and eggs
I'm finishing off a flat of strawberries, and I wanted to make a strawberry coconut bread pudding, but the stale chunks of bread ingredient is hard to come by. I may have to try another week. I might try a vegan pineapple upside down cake instead...

I still haven't made those vegan muffin pan omelets, so perhaps that will be part of pancake night.

No comments:

Post a Comment