But this week! I made plans!
- millet spinach polenta with sun dried tomato pesto. Roasted sweet potatoes.
- chili (the kind with zucchini and mole sauce) and cornbread. Smoothies?
- lal dal with basmati rice, greens.
- pasta night. Maybe the garlic-sun dried tomato-pine nut variety, I miss that one.
- sweet potato hash
- snack plate/leftover night
This might be the week I finally try out a vegan pineapple upside down cake. I suspect the sweetness will make it good for kids.
I still like the muesli I made, it's almost gone, so I'll try a cherry-hazelnut recipe next.
Discovered the boy loves dry roasted almonds, hooray! He was not a fan of raw almonds, and I'm coming around; the raw ones make my mouth a little itchy. And we both love ones covered in dark chocolate and salt and sugar.