Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tiffanie: recap of last three week's meals

I've been sick for about two weeks, and I guess I missed a week before that... so here's what I wrote down on scraps of paper about my meal plans!

The plans were:

  • pineapple tofu fried rice
  • taco night
  • pasta night of sun dried tomato pine nut garlic deliciousness
  • homemade pizza
  • curried peanut sauce tofu kale bowl
Then:
  • pasta with tempeh meatballs and sauce
  • burrito night with tortilla soup
  • lentils with spinach and Field Roast sausages, slaw salad
  • chana masala
  • I'm pretty sure we ordered in pizza this week
Then:
  • snobby joes (lentil based), salad
  • spaghetti with sun dried tomatoes/garlic/pine nuts, salad
  • homemade pizza
  • curried peanut tofu bowl
  • lots of zucchini-banana muffins
  • tabbouleh and hummus for me (no one else likes parsley)

No comments:

Post a Comment