The plans this week include:
- cauliflower mushroom pot pie, fennel orange salad. Uses up the rest of the HUGE head of cauliflower that arrived last week, and one head of fennel.
- polenta with sauteed chard and toasted pumpkin seeds, spicy tortilla soup. Uses up a big bunch of chard, and the spicy tortilla soup was a big hit with the adults last week so I'm making it again.
- BBQ tempeh and peppers, green salad. Another winner from last week, and it uses up more peppers from the box. And lettuce and tomatoes!
- pasta night: more of the delicious spaghetti with garlic and pine nuts and sun dried tomatoes, salad. I am in love with this simple pasta dish. And I will use up more lettuce.
- baked potatoes and snack plate night. I want to try this recipe for English jacket potatoes. And the kids love snack plates. Probably will add broccoli to the mix somehow...
- baked oatmeal (forgot to do this last week).
- make more muesli. I love muesli these days. It is perfect for life with children: it gets better the longer it sits in milk on the table while I deal with child emergencies.