The plans this week include:
- broccoli tofu stir fry, brown rice, roasted seaweed
- chana masala (chickpea tomato curry), rice, salad
- pizza night (homemade dough, individual pizzas)
- pasta night: linguine with sun dried tomatoes, garlic, and pine nuts. Salad.
- shakshuka with eggs and feta (for my solo dinner night)
- creole hoppin' jean, with guac and chips and hot pepper sauce.
I now have two spaghetti squash, one huge butternut, and one little delicata squash hanging out from my CSA boxes. The delicata will get roasted next time I do any roasting, with olive oil and maple syrup, but the others need a better focus...