This week's menu includes:
- stewed cranberry beans with chard -- gotta use up CSA veggies. Probably not a dinner, more of a lunch for me.
- Pasta night: pasta with chickpeas (Pasta e Ceci). It is a tomato/chickpea/rosemary/garlic sort of sauce, with small pasta. Fennel/orange salad (fail last week, forgot to get the oranges)
- Pizza night: homemade crust, toppings of individual choice. Salad.
- leek potato soup, bread (time to start making no-knead bread!)
- red cabbage-sausage-apple-potato stew with red wine. More bread, and salad.
- lal dal, jasmine rice, asian cabbage slaw.
Last week's eggplant parm fettucine was very good, it's a keeper.