I've made or am planning to make:
- Baja style tempeh tacos
- Lentils and basmati rice with caramelized onions and spiced pita crisps, with a green salad
- collard greens and black eyed peas, with baked tofu and roasted zucchini
- roasted beet salad
- fava bean and arugula salad (with more quickles!)
- lots of green salads -- perhaps adding an assortment of cold cooked veggies (like a salad nicoise).
- baked eggs in zucchini (a recipe kind of like this). I can't find the recipe I used last year, but it was ever so good. I think there was a bit of cheese mixed into the grated zucchini.
- chocolate and zucchini cake! How I adore this cake. And it's a fine way to use up zucchini. I did manage to veganize it last summer, so I'll try that again.
- perhaps another potato frittata. Not vegan (though I did find a good vegan frittata recipe that uses silken tofu), but the kids will eat it. Reminds me of my childhood; my mom would make a big potato frittata (with loads of garlic and parsley) and salad nearly every week. Looking back, she was probably tired of meal planning. :-)