Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tiffanie: this week's menu

First week of the month, so it's full of school meetings. Easy meals!

My plans:

  • taco night, with fried mushrooms and baja style tempeh. 
  • veggie curry, using the brown curry in a box. I'll put onions, tofu, carrots, potatoes, celery root, and celery in it. Cabbage salad on the side, with sesame seeds and an asian-inspired dressing.
  • lal dal and rice. It's a nice red lentil curry. Sauteed chard.
  • potato leek soup, homemade bread, green salad.
  • sweet potato hash with greens for nights I'm eating solo (just one this week).
  • a tabouli salad to supplement lunches
I'm already lagging a bit behind my CSA box, so this week I'm trying to stick to using up all the greens. I can store the celery roots indefinitely, but the greens only last a week or so. If I stick to this plan, I'll use up everything but the arugula... I might have to make up a pesto with it and freeze it, or add it the salads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment