My plans for this week include:
- taco night (a weekly fixture!)
- Lal dal with jasmine rice, steamed artichokes
- peanut noodles, raw kale salad with toasted pine nuts, and probably onion pancakes
- Lentil soup, from the Barefoot Contessa cookbook. I adore this recipe, and I have a bunch of aging leeks that need to go into it.
- orzo spinach olive salad. I saw this at Whole Foods, and I remembered making huge batches of it a couple of summers ago. I need to drag up my notes... I recall using varied ingredients in addition to the required orzo and olives. Feta, toasted pine nuts, cherry tomatoes, basil...
- cilantro cashew cream; I saw this on Soulemama this week, and it sounds like a lovely addition to my Mexican food addiction. Also a good way to use up CSA herbs and greens...