Menu plans for the week (ignoring the husband, mostly):
- mushroom tacos and fixings, corn tortillas
- veggie burgers and tater tots, watermelon, macaron cookies
- bok choy and chickpea saute with toasted cashew nuts, quinoa pilaf with currants and almonds
- peanut noodles, baked marinated tofu, beet salad
- millet spinach polenta with sun dried tomato pesto, some sort of salad (more beets?), roasted veggies if I have time
For Mr. Paleo, I purchased some extra items: Field Roast chipotle sausages (vegan), Yves sandwich meats (vegan), Field Roast lentil sage loaf (vegan), brazil nuts, roasted pumpkin seeds.
My CSA box this week:
- Scotch Kale
- Red Cabbage
- Green Oak Lettuce
- Green Filet Beans or Potatoes
- Mystery (Tomatoes, Summer Squash or Green Bell Peppers)
I'm going to have to trade that dill for something else. The strawberries will go the first night. The kale may go into a tofu scramble with chipotle jam. The cabbage would be good in this recipe for Red Wine Braised Cabbage with Apples -- you add some Field Roast sausages on top and it's really hearty.