Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tiffanie: this week's menu

Evenings are busy with week, with babysitting, school meetings, anniversary dinner, and general busy start-up husband.

 My meal plans this week:

  • mushroom taco night, this time with chipotle Field Roast sausages. Spicy!
  • leek potato soup, with grilled cheese sandwiches
  • red wine braised cabbage with carrots, apples, potatoes, and Italian Field Roast sausages.
  • tofu kale scramble with raspberry chipotle sauce, over yellow rice. Plus seaweed.
  • baked eggs over sauteed zucchini and onions (a lunch for me)
The tomatoes in the back yard are really coming in, so I might also make a roasted tomato soup with basil. Best tomato soup I've ever had, at least of the non-creamy variety.

On the dessert front, I'm going to experiment with vegan rice crispy treats, and also make a strawberry rhubarb crumble. I hope to make it not-too-sweet, as I prefer the tart crumble right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment