Monday, March 19, 2012

Tiffanie: Introduction

I love to eat and I love making food for my friends and family. My family is largely vegan (the kids are vegetarian at the moment), so my posts will often be about the huge variety of consumables that do not include meat or dairy or eggs. :-)

We've only been vegan for a little over five years, so I have a lifetime of cooking experience with meat and dairy, but since the last five years have been an intensive and purposeful learning time, I'd guess half my cooking life experience is now vegan.

Our family has French and Chinese roots, and living in California, we have fantastic ethnic restaurants, so my cooking draws from many cultures. I find it easy to pull from Indian, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine, since they have strong vegan traditions.

Happy eating to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment