- Leek and Potato Soup (Julia Child's recipe from Julia and Jacques at Home), homemade bread (Cook's Illustrated No-Knead Bread 2.0).
- Sesame Tofu over Greens (Moosewood Simple Suppers). Maybe some noodles on the side, and roasted sweet potatoes.
- Spaghetti and Beanballs (Veganomicon), Cabbage/Beet/Carrot slaw salad.
- Lal Dal over jasmine rice, leftover cabbage salad or fresh green salad.
- Smoky Beans with Masa Dumplings and Greens (Rick Bayless, Mexico One Plate at a Time, I think)
This is probably in order, Monday through Friday, but sometimes I rearrange at the last minute. These are all quick dishes, except for making the bread and cooking the beans (I'll use a slow cooker).