Friday, April 13, 2012

Candice: Failure Week

This was a bad week in nutrition, folks. I never made a plan last weekend, didn't get to the grocery store, and things never came together. It would be a shame not to document our adventures in eating badly:

Monday I sautéed onions, celery parsley, spinach, and hamsteak. I served it with some kind of TJ's couscous mix. It was okay but kind of weird and random. Tuesday I begged off on cooking, so my husband elected to bring home a Boston Market meatloaf feast. Mmmmm, reconstituted potatoes. Way to go, husband. Wednesday we were on the road at dinnertime with angry children and succumbed to the siren call of In-n-Out. Thursday night my husband abandoned us for a 3D printing class at TechShop. The children requested eggs in a basket (fried eggs in toast) and refused to eat them. Tonight I was too exhausted to cook so the husband concocted a weak but edible nacho night. And now we're about to eat ice cream, after which I plan to hide from the children and read shelter magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment